Inspiration can be anyone, you can hear many real life stories that may inspire you to the certain extent but some stories really touch your heart in such a way that you will be ready to face any difficulties in your life just for making your dream come true. Dr. Rudra Pandey is that hope which can enlighten thousand souls. Yes, his story has a power to challenge any individual in many ways. Today, the whole world is in our reach but still we are not able to live our life the way we want to. We lack that motivation and desire to achieve something. He is the man of passion whose life story will compel you to agree “Nothing is impossible.”
Rudra Pandey is currently serving as Chairman and CEO of Deerwalk Inc., a US based healthcare analytics. He is also serving as Chairman of Deerwalk Institute of Technology. Mr. Pandey, who believes change can be brought from oneself, is the founder trailblazer of Hamro Party which has been currently seeking a leader who is able enough to work for the betterment of the Country. Pandey co-founded D2Hawkeye where he served as Chief Technology Officer. Early in his career, Pandey worked as a business systems engineer, database architect, and as a consultant. Pandey was born in 1963 in Naubise, Dhading, Nepal. Pandey holds a bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology (Pakistan) and a Ph.D. in economics from Northeastern University (USA).
A quality of taking risk in every steps of life is a true inspiration of Rudra Pandey. A leadership quality of him has surprised lots of people. Above all, the energy he carries is a true reason for his success. His positivity is limitless. Pandey’s contribution towards nation in a sector of business and education is significant and uncommon.
Pandey has established hiking culture in Nepalese software companies. He brought this idea in reality for the refreshment of his employees who have been working hard throughout the week. He himself has participated in many hiking events and he has also taken part in Everest Base Camp trekking.
Please, visit to the link below to explore his hike profile.
Rudra Pandey Hike Profile
To connect with him
Rudra Pandey in Media
- ‘Developing IT sector will benefit economy’ Rudra Pandey on The Himalayan Times
- Rudra Pandey featured in the article ‘Trekking to Nepal — on business’ on Denver Business Journal
- US Ambassador to Nepal, Scott H. DeLisi, commends Rudra Pandey for creating hundreds of high-paying jobs for Nepal’s youth
- Rudra Pandey featured in VenturePlus
- Rudra Pandey speaks at Startup Grind powered by Google for Entrepreneurs
- Rudra Pandey on EverestUncensored.org
- Rudra Pandey’s hiking achievements on Everest Uncensored
- Opinion on Reconstruction after Earthquake (Nepali)
- Rudra Pandey’s Interview in mnsvmag.com
- Hamro Party Coming Up ( Nepali) interview
- This was the reason we dreamed about Hamro Party from abroad (Nepali)
- Our Education is not producing leaders but labors(Nepali)
- Youth Legend Nepal Interview : An Expert Take with Rudra Pandey