Time always goes on and it brings the changes. It seems Kathmandu city has changed a lot. It is being more crowded and unplanned. Below are some collections of Kathmandu city before 70 years. They were taken from different sources. I am very thankful to the person who ever had captured and collected those images.
Special thanks for Manish Shakya for giving an idea to collect all those images. Next time I will try to collect all recent images of below listed locations.
1. Bhadrakali area 70 years before
2. Way to Singha Darbar 70 years before
3. Singha Darbar and Shahid Gate area before 70 years
4. Bir Hospital and Tudikhel before 70 years
5. Tudikhel before 130 years. Dharahara at that time had 11 stories.
6. Thapathali kupondol 70 years before
7. Newroad 70 years before.jpg
8. NarayanHiti Darbar Marg before 70 years
9. Kalbhairab was build during 17th century. Restoration was done in 2003
10. Kal Bhairab 2007